Saturday, December 15, 2007

Some Saturday Afternoon Reading

As I read the various articles in my Google Reader, I star some of the articles that I find interesting and want to read again. On Saturdays, time allowing, I want to share links to those articles.

Six Streams of Income - Most people are familiar with diversifying investments, but Pinyo at Moolanomy talks about diversifying income. By generating income from several sources, losing one source will not lead to disaster.

A Talk With My Niece - Trent at The Simple Dollar writes about a talk with his niece where he gives some valuable advice about life - Listen to your heart above all else when deciding what to do, Debt will become your prison if you let it, You will make mistakes - don't make them into excuses, Be nice to everyone, even the people who seem "below" you, and The highest paying job is rarely the one you want. Even though this was advice given to a 15-year-old, it is definitely applicable to everyone.

51 Painless Money-Saving Tips - Karen Datko at SmartSpending gives 51 ideas to cut expenses and save money. Of course not all of the tips will work for me, but even if just a few work, that's a few dollars saved.

12 Investing Mistakes I've Made, and How You Can Learn From Them - Since I am just now learning about investing and considering my options, I had to read into the investing mistakes that Pinyo at Moolanomy made.



If you enjoy this post, be sure to subscribe to my rss feed.

1 comment:

Pinyo said...

Wow, two inclusions. Thank you for mentioning my posts.

Business & Personal Loans. Great Rates. Prosper.