Sunday, September 16, 2007

Surveys Take Time

My inbox is full of spam, as I expected -- I'm glad I setup a new email address just for this stuff. I do get a small handfull of "Paid Emails" from Inboxdollars and Sendearnings every day, worth a couple of cents each just for viewing the advertisements. Some of the spam emails are actually somewhat interesting -- they're advertisements, but they have good information about eating healthy and finding coupons.

The surveys at Inboxdollars and Sendearnings don't take too long to do, but I can only do one per day at $1.00 each. I've made about $12 on each site in the past week, so as long as they don't pull a fast one, I should be able to hit the $30 payment threshhold in about one month. Making $60 per month just for doing surveys and looking at ads isn't such a bad deal. We'll see if it works.

More to come later.

No comments:

Business & Personal Loans. Great Rates. Prosper.